haha.
just came back from band prac.
haha... damn funny.
after sch today, i waited for mr. archive head to finish his band meeting.
den rushed all e way down to maris stella...
haha. saw like today's attendance (16)
PATHETIC!
haha.. but good, cause mr lin was able to concentrate on my section today...
told us loads of baritone stuff...
cause my section already made up like 20% of e attendance.
haha...
can go calculate urself.
after mr lin like run thru e set piece, he gtg.
so... sectionals.
practically, my sectionals was a tuning session.
i plugged in TWO tuners and attached to our instruments and zhen cheng tuned me, i tuned him too.
den he ask me to play my high A flat.
which was not too diff.
but he cannot see e correct note on e tuner and kept askin me to go higher...
ok lor.
i went higher and higher until i almost died. den he say i was flat.
in e end, e note i was playin was like high C or smthing liddat.
i scolded him like siao and this went on and on. haha.
den fredy dismissed us... and me and bernard went for dinner, cause wy left first.
haha... den came home le. slacking now.
woots.
just heard some disturbing news from cosmic.
abt wad cosmic did today.
totally disturbing.
haha. hope things turn out well.
but smtimes, some traditioal views have to be overturned.
yah. once bitten twice shy yah. lol
hope things turn out well...
for cosmic...
for me, not a good day...
hope things turn out well too!~ haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds