my first christmas card
and a dilemna
2005
hmmm... just reached home.
stayed over @ kel's house yest.
i tried dota. woohoo.
haha...
quite a nice game i feel, but not addictive. yet.
came home today...
open letter box.
received my first christmas card this season.
who issit from?
my relatives?
my friends?
no.
e navy.
haha. LOL LA. i was surprised.
but nevertheless happy.
and inside, i see 2 movie tickets.
for king kong on 17th dec.
oh no. NSSN date.
but i've got to go for e movie.
HOW!?!??!?!?!
SLAP ME PLS.
y do such clashes always happen to me!??!?!
haha...
i'm so unfortunate.
lets see if i can rush.
e "gala" premier of king kong will start at 1800 hrs.
e movie is 187 mins long!!!! OH MY GOD.
3 HOURS AND 7 MINS.
even longer den harry potter la.
DOTZ.
so after e movie it'd be 2107 hrs.
OMG.
by den e concert end le.
*weeps*
how!?!?
a troubled baojie is not a happy baojie. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds