tired.
tired of everything.
i was so tired i shouted at pple today.

to those i shouted at.
sorry.

and yeah.
received news that e "ever-great" 2005 JC Inter School Soccer Champions have been beaten by SAJC.
haha...
literally beaten.
yups.
great.
they cant claim anything abt themselves le.
perhaps e first and only 1st position!
hahahah!
so evil.
=P
dun kill me maria.
haha.

oh great.
received news that VJC had achieved a gold award together with a Japan band and St. Pats.
wow...
2 out of 3 frm singapore.
just to let ya noe.
i'm proud of all e band members i noe!
haha...
so great!
gold leh.
=P

haha...
this reminds me of WMC.
how ecstatic we were when we got e gold!
haha...
how nice e memories.

haix.
i will definitely wanna go back in time and go for e trip )=
haha...
but definitely lookin forward to more trips!
=P






just showed my mum my results slip.
ACCF C5.
well done.
F for?
chem.
well done.

my mum literally stared at me when she saw e F.
i better get better results in CT2.

i'm so gonna like chem!
i'm so gonna like physics!
i'm so gonna like econs!
i'm so gonna like math!
i'm so gonna like GP!






haix.
tmr's music fest 2006.
e 22nd students council's last event.
)=
haix.
lookin thru e past year, i've gone thru so much.
i love e council.
haix.

haha...
i'm off to vote for my presidential elections le! =P



have fun @ music fest!
i'll be moving things ard on stage!
look out for me!
hahaha!
=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds