well done.
happy bdae foo!
haha...

two days of great food.
i think my stomach might not be able to take it.
haha...
Saturday - Swensons
Sunday - Ding Tai Fung.

wth!
haha...
i spent like 40++ dollars today.
but e dinner was nice la.
haha...

ate so much. damn full.
haha...

i needa start saving.
ok. i have new resolutions everyone!
haha...

My NEW Resolutions =P

1. Weekdays can only use comp from 9pm onwards.

2. Sundays till Thursdays night must off comp by 11pm.

3. Do homework from 8pm - 9pm everyday.

4. Play games only on Wed, Fri, Sat... no other days.

5. On Friday and Saturday nights, no limit to computer use!

6. Dont pon so much lectures.

7. Pay attention in Ueng's tutorial.

8. Dont get distracted.

9. Not to break my resolutions.



p.s. to friends. pls slap me if u see me breaking these resolutions.




I MUST BECOME A GEEK!!!!!!!!

haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds