hmmm.
loads of issues cropped up these few days.

well...
e GP A level exams are just 30 days away.
looks real scary yea.
of course.

gp is a dreadful subject.

it wasnt that dreadful b4 JC.
but now it is.


hmmm...

was talking about my future with my mum just now.
ha!
seemed so long ago that we had a chat.
lol.

well.
she was talking abt uni options.
den e usual "u get scholarship den go overseas hor, no money to let u study"
lol.


den suddenly came e topic of NS.
LOL.
she was like...
"dun die in NS leh. v poor thing de"
haha!


and thats e end of our 45 min chat.
LOL.
=D

i feel still v close to my mum.

ha.
unlike someone whom argued with his mum yesterday.

like totally.
haha!


although i am damn evil too.

for those who dunno.
when i was young i whacked my grandma with an umbrella around e house once.
with minimal strength i had as i was still young.

but hey!!!
she's biased lo.

allow all my cousins and siblings to go to e neighbourhood playground to play.
make me stay at home.

like wth.

i couldnt stand it den picked up my small umbrella and chased her around.

hahaha!
eventually cornered her. =P

but seriously, i din injure her at all.

come to think of it.
that was quite fun yea.
like some war game.
hahaha!!!!


den...
on e way home from amk just now.
bernard and i were talking and e intra-sch debates came back into our topic.
ha!
like wth.
i still remember..

my tagline...


"the clone of dolly the sheep cost 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS!"
hahaha!!!
it was damn stupid.

though we eventually won.
=P
but it was an experience.


ha.


come to think about it...
secondary school life is really a great period of four years which i will never exchange anything for.

i met the best of my best frens there.
i was given and made used of e opportunities given to me.
i was happy and carefree in the school.


it was...
just a joy and sparkle in my life...



=D



e old days rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds