hmmm.

long time no blog.
SDD is coming up.
and i haven bought anything.

except shoes.
LOL.

it looks as if everyone have bought everything.
maybe its time to hit the panic button.
haha.
tmr's shopping day.
LOL.



these few days...
loads of types of people crossed my path.

1. people with fugly attitudes. LOL.

2. people whom just... get on my nerves.



ah!
=S
i knew working would be fugly.
but some of these people are actually my frens.



lol.

sometimes what people say really affect me.
and its when i get either paranoid or pissed.



sometimes knowing too much is not good.
but knowing too little is not good too.

exp when u noe everything about it thru asking and asking...
and still u make a decision.
which wont require u to have that knowlegde of stuff.

that really pisses me off.
though i am not v sure if its my attitude problem or wad.


but some people i have met seriously have very low EQ.

=S

ah!!!





i just needed to whine!



still a happy person.
=)



hopefully shopping tmr makes me happier.
=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds