LOL...
i'm back for my CNY break.


=S

haix.
apprently the last few days were physically and mentally shagged...

walked 16km with full battle order on wed...
maybe this is why guys hate shopping so much...
LOL.



but e atmosphere is damn high can!
LOL.
for e first time...
i feel e whole platoon bond together...

=)



den....
last night...
my bunkmate started vomitting non stop...

den!
at 2am...
i started to vomit...


fugly.



i drink water...
vomit out water...

its like. wth.


i feel dehydrated but i cant drink.
=S


miserable night...
den was admitted into e sickbay this morning...

till 7pm just now...



the others booked out at 6pm.
=(
LOL...



today's just not my day la.

den when i was about to reach home...
i got a call.
apparently my sister got into an accident.
kena knocked down by some lorry can.



wth.
den e whole family went to e hospital...

and i didnt bring my key.
-.-"


i almost fell asleep at my doorstep can.
LOL.
but i'm glad she's ok la.
some superficial injuries.
but i bet she will die of pain tmr.

cause she got some painkilling jab just now.
ha.
she wont have it tmr...




poor thing huh.
need to go visiting with bandages all over.
ha.






my stomach still feels wierd...
apparently it got a flu.
LOL.


alrite. gonna rest after survivor =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds