went to Alexandra Hospital today.
for physio.
=S

its getting real wierd.
my coordination and balance of the left knee is fugly.
LOL.

but e most fugly thing is not that.
in e middle of the physio session, had a stomach ache.
so went to the toilet.

**after i finished my business**

i opened e door.
and omg i saw an old man in hospital gown being held at his arms by some female indian attendant.
den she asked me "do you mind bringing him in and asking him what he wants?"

like of course i said "eh ok"
after which i helped him, like support him till e toilet bowl.
den after he sat down, he sort of gave me the "what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here" look.
den spoke in some gibberish dialect.
for dialects, i only understand what is eat. so yea.

i'm like "as if i wanna be here lo."

den i went out of the toilet lo.
skali he lounge up of the toilet bowl and start whacking me.
=S

den e indian female attendant asked "so what did he want?"
"ha. i've no idea what he's saying. but it looks as if he wanted to shit, cause he went straight for the toilet bowl."
LOL.
den she said nvm and i returned to my regime.

like totally.
it was like my 2nd time helping old pple to the toilet.

the first was my late maternal grandpa.
who's gone for quite some time already.
i still rmb how he pinched me when i didnt wake up in time for school.
and den hurry me and send me to school.

i kinda miss him and i noe my grandma misses him too.
i hope i wont have to go thru any deaths any time soon.
=)


my mc is ending this wed aka tmr.
and this means i'll be going back to serving my nation in two days.

before i get my new posting, i'll be in Air Force School.
=)
hahahaha...
hopefully days pass fast and months pass faster.
and soon we'll ORD!
and we'll go enjoy our status as civilians.




=)


btw. cao ge's new album's kinda nice. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds