wad a day... haha... woke up in e morn (or shld i say afternoon) and den went out with waiyip to orchard.... walked around orchard and he bought e following: -

  • 4 pairs of NIKE socks -------------------$47++ [wad da hell la...]

cause billy bleached his socks... lol man...

  • a pair of 4/5 pants ----------------------$59
  • a container to cook bird nest ------------$19.90

haha.... i also spent some money... and bought e following: -

  • Tong Heng egg tarts (yum yum...) ------$6 [for my familty]
  • Japanese sponge cakes (10 pcs)---------$2.50
  • Tori Kori (100% sp error)---------------$1.80
  • Bubble tea -----------------------------$3.30 [my sis and i]
  • some chocolate and sweets-------------$4.65 [my sis and i]

now... spot e differences... haha...waiyip spent like hmmm let's calculate... more then 700% of wad i spent today... wow. haha... and another diff... i spent all my money on food... wad a surprise! haha... den went home lorx... lol.

since it's mothers' day today... my mum decided to ask my dad to buy dinner outside... den he went to bedok to get minced meat noodles... and roti prata... and satay... haha... wad a feast i had... but in e end due to ben's small stomach, he didn't eat a lot. haha... really didn't eat a lot...

after dinner, no choice had to finish my econs essay that mr. low has kindly allowed me to hand in late... hehe... den as i started doing my essay... some noise came into my ears... note: it's noise... i found out to my utmost horror that my neighbour was singing karaoke... wad da hell... the father (abt 40 yrs old, TJ badminton coach) - daughter (abt 7or 8 yrs old, current student) combination was lethal enough to kill ear drums... they were singing some chinese songs which i knew and which my sis liked... as she drank e pearl milk tea i bought for her, she was like cursing them for "polluting" her idol's song... and i proved a new theory... the gene tat codes for the ability to not sing in tune can be passed down.. oh well, prob the father shld just concentrate to teach her daughter how to play badminton, not sing...

haha... tat's e end of e exciting day i had... tmr's sch day... sianx... haha.. at least third period PE is cancelled due to the NAPFA test... yeah!! haha... haix. shld go and enjoy my fruits now... cya guys tmr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds