hey hey... haha... have to find some time to blog even with my busy schedule. haha... some very interesting events happened today...
---------------------
grandparents came back to singapore.
lugged a box of guavas, a box of lychees and loads of other things to my house... wad da hell...
when i returned home yesterday night, almost tripped ove e huge box of guavas. haha.
i dont mind them bringing back food, but I HATE GUAVAS! :(...
den this morning i woke up at 12 noon... do some maths den sianx le.
den started on my GP essay at 3p.m.
do until 5p.m. realised that i have nothing more to write.
rest, surf net...
my grandparents came home... den my mum didnt realise.
she started to badmouth my grandma, saying how she made e kitchen super oily...
until i asked her to shut up. haha... den she a bit scared. but who cares.
too bad for not being observant.
my sister had a bad experience with grandma b4, cause she ate her cheesecake... haha.
den she was rather concerned about my mrs. fields cookie.
i said i'll hit her if she does. haha...
den sister say she will get ready umbrella.
haha... wont elaborate much, ask tracy. haha.
den decided to change a topic at 6.30p.m. haha... sianx
asked andrew ong for advice... and write halfway...
now blogging... as my mum is trying her very best to tell my grandparents how good e guavas are.
yucks.
just hate guavas, as if Singapore no guava, no lychee liddat...
den now they talking abt how much to give to my aunties and stuff...
i think my house becoming a fruit retail shop le. haix.
having my dinner in front of e comp.
she better dont force me to eat guava later.
yucks.
---------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds