hahahahaha!!!!!!!


hello to all my frens in S46!

though i noe there are a FEW absentees.

but i sick cant blame me...
wad illness i have ar?

i got violent tendencies...
hahahaha!

my dad came into my room this mornin asking why i nv go sch.
he say he will lock my laptop up tonight.
den i said if u dun go out now i kick u.

den he told me just now...
i really put my feet out of my bed and swung it around.
hahahahaha!


=D

alrite.
i told some frens b4 abt my grandmother rite?
how i whacked her?
hahaha!
i shall repeat e story.


i have been staying at my grandma's place in bedok from pri 3 to pri 6...
den one fine day.
she allowed all my cousins to go to e playground...
but not me!

=(

den i grabbed a long umbrella....

and cornered her!

muahahahaha!
den i whacked her a few times.
but v light la.
den i still v guai de. hahaha!

den when my mum came back...
my grandmother complained to her...
and den she v evil lor!

she take e cane dragged me into e room.
close e door.
and whack me damn light.
lighter den wad i whack my grandma.
and she whack e matteress damn hard leh!



=P
hahahahaha!

tat time my dad overseas so i quite heng.
hahahaha!

den my mum also nv tell him.
my grandma also nv complain.

muahahaha!

and today!
my mum soooooo stupid!
she went to tell him leh!

that i whacked my dad's mum!
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUMB BLONDE!
hahahaha!



den i got scolded la.
=S
haha!



but at that time sure kena whack de.
=P
hahaha!!!!!



wad did i do today?

band from 4pm to 9pm...
mr lin and chiang both din come.
so fredy took us.


which was....
=S

fruitful =P


hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!


but i got improve.


OHHHH!~!!!!!!
and there is a new Besson Prestige Eupho!!!!!!
like totally perfect.

but damn hard to play.
hahaha!
i koped e mouth piece though.

=)

good new mouthpiece.



fyi...
koped = take and use and put back.

before anyone call me a thief.
hahaha!



niao and seth gonna come to my house to watch e match later...
and we are all gonna go school tmr morn.
=)

i am gonna say something before i post this.

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!
=P






hahahaha!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds