hey!!! =) i'm back.

hahaha...
its been soooo traumatising.
first after i reached e hospital...
was asked to change into disposable undies (omg), and a skimpy dress followed by a kimono.
woah cool eh.
wth.
haha. after that i walked to the Operation Theatre.
=S


scary long walk...
den stripped off e kimono. leaving that skimpy dress.
-.-"
den lied on that bed...
den... they wheeled me to some place...
where i could hear alllll e freaking noise of e machines and they rehearsing or something liddat.
and den they jabbed me for e drip. on e other side of my palm.


=S
luckily they locally anesthetised me first.
haha...
after which!!!

they made me wait further...

thats when i realised how important my health is.
i'm never going back there again.
hopefully.
so i'll watch my health and body very very closely.
its like this wake up call.
haha...

den wheeled me into e theatre.
omg.
den transferred bed...
and den they plug some stuff into me...
and den someone said...

"here's some oxygen"

inhaled a bit.
den was thinking to myself.
when did oxygen have a smell?
=S


.
.
.

den e next thing i noe.
i woke up and it was done.
omg.
haha.
e wonders of anesthesia...
its all bandaged up.
and wrapped up.
couldnt feel a thing for some time.

argh.
haha...
den rested... felt like puking...
=S
argh.


after that went on a wheelchair to learn how to walk.
omg =S
torturous.
haha...
wasnt painful.
it was just... really really uncomfortable.


den waited...
when my parents and my uncle came...
den went to buy clutches.
and got tonnes of medication.
=S

mild painkillers...
den strong painkillers...
den stronger painkillers...

haha.
so i can decide my degree of pain. cool eh!
haha...
also saw some pics from e operation... well. they shaved some stuff off e meniscus.


den on e way to kovan for lunch, i puked on e car.
=S
LOL.
luckily i've got a plastic bag...
haha... after which had a wonderful lunch.





den reached home =S
and realised that the anesthesia haven even cool off yet.
omg.
was knocked out again...


had delicious porridge for dinner. =)
haha.

now its like i've this table of water, pills, and my laptop.
haha.
which is gonna accompany me for e 1+ weeks till i can walk i presume.
haha...




here's a picture.




and yea its my blood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds