i experienced something wierd this morning.

well i slept at 12 midnight.

the next moment i woke up.
stared at my handphone (put under my pillow) and looked at the time.
i only saw the minutes and it said "40".
well that just meant i was late.
i rushed off to the bathroom and on my way passed by my dad's bag which he brings to work.

i wondered "why is he still home?"
i started bathing. silently cursed the heater for warming up water so slowly.
after i finished bathing, i put on my uniform and i was so ready to go to work.
just before i put on my socks, i stared at the clock above my door.

the minute hand was on 55. but the hour hand was just about to cross the digit "2".
"ah. the battery is out."
i took my sister's watch and illuminated it.
it read "1.50".

i was stunned.
it truely was 1.50a.m.
holy mama.
i felt a bit wierd.
as if i weren't myself.

and mind it, i even put on my contacts and all already.
i rinsed my hair, thinking about how stupid i was.
changed into sleeping attire.
and once again climbed into bed.

.
.
.
.
.

and the next moment i wake up.
it was only freaking 5a.m.
wtf was wrong with me?
first of all, i never wake up even if there're 10 alarm clocks ringing away.
secondly, i hardly had enough sleep for the past few days because of gossip girl.

i continued to sleep.
the next moment it was 6.45a.m.
and i was rushing to get out of the house.

my mum joked that i might need a psychiatrist.
do i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds