haha...
today damn happy...
no apprent reason.
prob i dePMS.
haha... lol man. jkjk.
highlight of e day... passing of money to fredy.
on friday... they suddenly called and say want our balence of 2400
for e hollands trip.
haha...
den i went frenzy and my parents started cursing...
so last minute la...
treat them as ATM la.
wadever.
den waiyip gave me 2000... and borrowed 400 from me cause ATM limit one day is 2000...
den go home... mum interogate...
den rushed down to withdraw my 2000... cause limit also 2000
wth.
haha...
den came back home like super fast.
scared kana robbed, killed and chopped up. haha...
all in 50 dollar notes smmore. siao lor
they shld give 1000 note.
den this afternoon b4 i went to pass them e money...
went to withdraw 800 more.
so i had like 96 pieces of 50 dollars bills in my bag...
hugging it like my teddy bear when i was 2... i made my way to serangoon to jiao yi.
wth la.
haha...
i took out e envelope and threw it on e table...
haha...
they like shocked.
lol
den they had to count it mah.
so... counted under haryl's bag...
damn funny la. like we trafficking drugs...
den saw tat slut mingjie... was also there lor.
came and say hi...
v nice. haha...
den i forced myself to have dinner.
cause not hungry...
this is e first time i cant finish my fries.
hope it remains tat way. haha...
i didnt upsize my fries... but e cashier stupid stupid upsize for me...
den i told him. he took e packet and throw away...
give me smaller pack.
siao la.
waste food lor.
altho i also cant finish but e scene was terrible.
haha...
he obviously dunnoe how many pple haven had fries b4...
but prob is their SOP... haha...
so i dont care.
den went straight home... and attempted e demand MCQs in e TYS...
25 questions...
got 11 correct...
WTH!!!
oh gosh... tmr seriously need to mug HARD.
den found out tat waiyip is my room mate for e netherlands trip...
haha...
hope we congregate in one room and have fun man...
in netherlands... there is late night shopping in certain places...
u might think e late night = 1-2am
but it equals 9pm
wad life does e Dutch have?... haix.
so... flying off on e 21st July...
still long way to go...
5 more days to end of mid yrs.
one survivor - e marker of my papers.
haix. not me. haha...
~
ur heaven is a prohibited place le.
but i dont mind getting shot by e guards.
but... but... haix.
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds