its a very stupid day.
today morn (abt 2am)...
my body suddenly crumbled.
i could feel it coming.
i know my body and it has not crumbled for like 3 years..
it has now.
my gosh... i hate being sick.
den i swept all e math materials on e floor and slept like a log.
this morn (abt 6++)... was woken up by my brother...
couldnt wake up at all.
felt like dying on my bed.
seriously wanted to just sleep and heck abt e math paper...
but couldnt do tat...
so i dragged myself out of bed...
thinking abt my morn duty. called david up and he very nicely took over me.
THANKS DAVID.
haha... den cannot take it. took a cab to sch.
haix.
den see e pple there studying i dont fell like it.
den went into exam hall la.
haha... T27...
den took e 3-hr long paper.
wow. felt so bad at e two hour mark i almost wanted to give in.
and after e first hour.
i cock eye and tot there was one hour left.
so chiong like mad...
haha.
den found out got 2 hours left. felt stupid.
den do until last min.
damn idiotic.
haha...
after which went out for lunch with e class.
went to streats to eat main course...
and my bowl was e smallest.
no appetite at all.
sianx.
den went for ice cream @ swensons.
woots.
haha.
siao lor.
den went home.
slept till now.
and den woken up by dad.
nagging abt my fever.
ask me to take care. in case burn untill i become you fu (haha. tat retarded guy on TV).
haha...
den took a cold shower.
wah... almost die inside.
haha...
den came out for dinner.
cant even finish half.
my mum started nagging abt how i never eat panadol again.
nag.
nag.
nag.
den gave me a cup of barley water. say she cooked for me.
haha...
so touched.
lol.
tmr's physics is most prob dead.
got to start studying after i try to finish my dinner. haix.
haha...
my dad want to take me to doc lorx.
but how to?
i think will be ok de la.
sianx.
haha.
feeling abit better now.
but sure tmr will collapse.
would i be able to go out with e class tmr wld have to depend on my condition.
sianx.
i wan to go out.
just now my mum already say cannot.
have to convince her.
LAST PAPER TMR!! (tracy pls dong slap me).
haha... v excited.
so... hope tmr at 5pm, i'll still be standing. haha...
cya guys!~
gd luck!

-------

i regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds