well... today's fathers' day...
lol. i woke up today at 4 lorx.
in e afternoon not morning.
haha...
had lunch at tea time...
haha... den was online till like 6.30...
den was kinda surprised when my mum didnt start to cook dinner...
den found out we were eating out tonight...
oh no...
with my relatives...
oh no...
haha...
we had dinner somewhere... food was ok...
haha... when they were joking ard, i noticed my aunt.
let's look back...
when i was damn young (altho now also young)... abt 10 liddat.
i used to look forward to e hols, when i'll go to her house for a short stay...
she had a daughter and a son...
i hit it off totally with her son... wld go play bball... etc.
his studies was also not too bad...
but now... suddenly everything changed...
he committed a crime... and was charged with dont noe wad...
i think now on probation or smthing liddat...
he's younger den me...
and den my aunt is down with an illness...
i still remember e stories my mum used to tell me abt...
how my aunt had to pain-stakingly bring up my cousin...
how my cousin contracted a disease when young...
how she perservered and stuff...
but it all boils down to this?
i mean, is that really wad life's abt?
i hope not... or i wont want it.
during e dinner, after i was so super full...
i was so tired, thinking of sleeping again.
den my uncle shouted...
"hey, wads wrong with u? got ditched?"
oh gosh... i just wanted to sleep. haha...
den slacked at home... reading e newspaper abt how the murder took place...
i still cant believe how someone can cut another person up...
damn disgusting... i condemn that man.
suddenly feel for the poor woman... haix.
hopes she rests in peace though...
until her feet are found tat is.
anyway...
i personally feel its time to seriously mug...
but tmr i'm going to orchard ... die.
haha... anyone to accompany me?

~e lonely one~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds