oh...
my wonderful 18th bdae!
haha...

it was really wonderful...

many thanks to...
my wonderful class! 05S46!
haha...

thanks for e wondrous cake.

special thanks to my PW group too...
and some of e class.
for e wonderful soap.
LOL....


and to daniel, jieshi, jfoo and tracy.
thanks for e gym ball.
haha...

altho e silver writing is almost =S

illegible.
haha....
LOL!

yup...

thanks to jasmine too!

and pple whom smsed me...
haha....


who is e first?
or rather nearest to 12 midnight?
haha...
its.....





rupert grint aka feng fei fei!

FUJING!
haha....
thanks so much, my dear PW grp mate.
haha...




i had much fun today.
phew i din get dunked.
i saw at least 3 pple getting dunked today.

so bloody scary.
haha....







gonna go out of e house soon i guess. =P



thanks for such a wonderful 18th bdae all of u have given me!

frens forever!
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds