wad an exciting day.
haha...

two finales.

American Idol 2006 ended.

well...
i never liked taylor in the first place.
so i wasnt happy with the results.
hahaha!
but.
congrats Katharine, u really did great!

i love the new singles btw!
haha...

Katharine McPhee - My Destiny

I have always dreamed of this
I'll admit that there was something I missed
wondering if this is for real
every mistake, every wrong turn,
everytime i lost my way
led me to moment of bliss tonight.

with you,
finally I can break free
with you,
some changing in my destiny
dream come true,
its so funny now that I see
how different life turned out to be

You were always by my side
That you believed in me was enough reason why

I didn't stop,
i didn't give up
even if i sometimes lost hope
I did my best, and I am blessed
in love

with you,
finally I can break free
with you,
some changing in my destiny
dreams come true,
its so funny now that I see
how different life turned out to be

can I get any higher?
tell me
does it get any stronger?
I owe it to you that
I made it through
I never could have done it without you


I realised that it's my destiny.

Taylor Hicks - Do I Make You Proud?

I've never been
the one to raise my hand
that was not me
and now that's who I am
because of you
I am standing tall

My heart is full of endless graditude
You were the one
the one who got me through
now I can see
and I believe
It's only just beginning

Thit is what we dreamed about
but my only question with me now
do I make you proud

stronger then i've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out
Do i make your proud

Everybody needs to rise up
Everybody needs to be loved

This is what we dreamed about
but my only question with me now
do I make your proud(2x)
Stronger then i've ever been

Do I make your proud?

Do I make your proud?

VJC vs MJC Soccer Finals 2006.

e game started and was going real well.
till they scored.
my heart sank.

MJC 1 - 0 VJC

haix...
den...
in the second half, we scored one and i became estatic.

MJC 1 - 1 VJC

woo!
haha...
slowly but surely.

but this was only until they scored one more!
=(

MJC 2 - 1 VJC

somewhere we were given a penalty and someone was sent off from MJC.

(hehe.)

haha!~

but we missed it.
=(

but...
within the last 10 minutes of the game.

the score was like this...

MJC 2 - 2 VJC

MJC 2 - 3 VJC

MJC 2 - 4 VJC

haha!
they scored so fast i dun even have time to sit down.
=D

the crowd was estatic.
we were mad.
ka fai was literally jumping on everybody.
haha...

i was so happy!
even mr. tan was crying!
='(
so touching.
hahaha!!!

we wanted it back last year.
lost out of luck.
we wanted it back this year.
we fought reall hard.
its our destiny.
did u guys make us proud?

yes. u did.


i totally enjoyed how we managed to fight back.
and to kick their asses.
we did it.

=D


to all victorians, have a great holiday tmr. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds