thanks to all my Marist frens!

for a ever-wonderful weekend!
haha...
had so much fun...

loads of laughter from xiaxue, myheritage and stuff...
haha...

e Pariss dinner.
thanks so much for e treat. haha...


ate so much tat day.
haha...

den got my presents.
=S
LOL.
totally dotz!

but i appreciate it.

though i dun think i'll use them now.
hahaha!

also got e biggest card of my life.
thanks waiyip.
haha....


=S



billy was adventurous sia!
she tried cooking a pasta salad...
with loads of cheese.
haha...
me and waiyip only finished one-third.

den when i came home...
stomach ache!
omg la.
so painful...

i need to stop on e way to my house to rest.
=S
den chiong to bathroom la.
haha....




thanks so much to all those around me.
i feel blessed to have all of u guys.


thanks so much.
frens forever! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds