last friday was my ORD! haha.
and for many many other people, it was their ORD too.

I'd say it ain't as exciting as I thought it would be all along the two years.
but I'm glad I finally finished repaying what guys owe the nation - 2 yrs of their lives.

had breakfast with the whole bunch of NSF clerks at some ulu shop in sembawang.
but their pork rib noodles are really really good.
the surroundings are quite picturesque.
a good place for breakfast.

den exchanged my clearance form for my IC and stuff.
before I left the office one last time at 12 noon.

after which, the BMT people met up at had a dinner at the Glass House.
it was kinda good to see everyone again.
ok maybe not everyone, but 17 people attended the gathering.
quite a number I'd say, up from 11 (iirc) last time at seoul garden.

took quite some pictures (they are all at facebook).
haha. loved how sunshine conquered the fish n co seafood platter for 2.

apparently, he already conquered the manhattan one.
someone should give him a prize. haha...
=P

rested really well for the weekend.
before I started work at NUS Business School Career Services.

it's a cool place i guess.
with loads of nice people.

i'm still superbly not used to the fact that we get to call "regulars" at work by their names now.
after how we call almost everyone in office "sir" and "mdm".

haha. the job scope is pretty much hectic at the start.
to clear rooms and stuff.
but its almost finished and maybe less of such labour-intensive jobs next time.

back to my favourite hobby.
Survivor and TAR both ended with their finale episodes the past two weeks.
for survivor, I must say it was a rather deceptive season (which i like).
and for TAR, I just hate the ending.

actually Surivor's winner sucked too.

looking back.
both seasons had sucky winners to me.
but its ok! a two month wait and Survivor: Tocantins and TAR 14 will be out!
i seriously cannot wait for both series.
meanwhile i guess i'll just be stuck with Grey's Anatomy and House M.D.


=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds