i was sitting at the bus stop with bernard after our little table tennis session just now, when i realised.

that exactly in 7 days time, it'd be 1st Jan 2009.

i honestly have no idea what I did in 2008.
but 2009 seems like a rather exciting year.
not for the economy of course, with pple saying that its gonna be dark and gloomy.

but that only makes me think of Harry Potter.
haha.

alrighty!
xmas 2008 was quite fun.

first up was the VJC gathering @ Jfoo's house.
it was quite really fun with the gift exchange and the caroling.
but i so wanted to be lucky for once and get that bottle of vodka (which is probably now in muscular glen's house)
haha. i got fujing's sugar free chocolates in a coffin.
well. the box just looked like a coffin.
haha.

den it was xmas eve, it was raining in the morning and I woke up one hr later den usual.
i tot i was gonna be late.
but 151 Fast Forward saved my life.
haha...
we had a little Biz Sch lunch, where the food was really not bad.
and den the people in office started exchanging presents.
and the temp stuff actually got presents too!
totally shocked but was quite happy.

after work, chionged home to rest and went for francis's xmas party @ the sleezy Orchard Hotel.
haha.
it wasnt as sleezy as I thought it would be.
perhaps because of its neighbour (Orchard Towers), it just appeared to be another sleezy place.
it was fun. very nostalgic seeing all the old friends.
it wasnt awkward, we still had topics to chat about.
I had a great time just talking rubbish with all of them, and I can't wait for the next gathering that someone might organise.
=)

haha.
this christmas,
was really about reunions and gatherings.
it kinda made me wonder how wonderful the times were when we were younger.
but I'm glad that I've made the friends I've made.
people whom made a difference to my life, and I just know that I won't forget anyone unless I get Alzheimers in the future (touchwood). haha.

thanks to all my family and friends.
I am who I am today because of all of you.



=) Merry X'mas 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds