thinking back. it sort of seemed like 2 years was quite short.

but hell no. two years was damn long.
the two years are gonna come to an end this friday (this sunday specifically).
haha. the feeling of cheating them of two days is such a thrill.
but they cheated me of two years so it seems so unfair.
but who cares, i'm gonna go back to my civilian status in 4 days.

holy shit an shaung.
haha... though countless people have screamed "ORD LO!" in my face for the past one month.

haha. it seem like time indeed does fly and thanks to the need to defend my country, 10% of my youth is given away as a free gift.

argh.

bought myself a new laptop.
finally.
after that fugly but faithful fujitsu died after it turned 3.5 yrs old.
haha.
pretty happy with the new one. =)

and as always.
dec's the end of the reality tv season.
with the amazing race season finale in about 8 hrs time.
it only serves to make me look forward to two things.

1. the amazing race 14 premiere on the 13 feb 2009.
2. maybe attempt to apply for the amazing race asia when i am of age.


haha.
although i bet i will lose.
but it looks quite fun.
haha.

everything is gonna come to an end soon.

and i'm glad for some it finally did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds