Chinese New Year Day 1

hmmm...
tiring day.
woke up at 11am.
waited for mum and sis to make up and stuff =S
left house at 12 noon...
haha...
started making our way to grandma's new place...
wth la.
once inside tat new flat.
its like an oven!
so bloody hot...
den i sat near e door...
after which i sensed that something was wrong...
e owner of e flat (aka Big Uncle) wasnt outside...
-_-""
den saw my second uncle whispering to my mum...
and my mum's face wasnt right...

i knew smthing was terribly wrong le.
den my relatives all come le...
talk.
joke.
and my big auntie so funny la!!!
she came in, saw me and my sister sitting together.
she tot i was her bf leh! haha...
so unbelievable...
-_-"""

i got change a lot meh?
haha...
perhaps she one whole year never see me le...

den tat Big Uncle came out.
in case u all abit blur, Big auntie is not big uncle's wife...
his eyes were like bulging la...
like wanna kill someone liddat leh!
omg la.
den all of us sensed something was wrong...
and we left one by one.
first was my second uncle and small auntie...
den it was us... and ko po's family.
and we found second uncle and small auntie downstairs talking la.

apparently,
he's upset at my grandma for giving her children (except him) money...
but he din even think abt e flat!
my grandma gave him e flat!
slap him man.
den in e end everyone came over to my place.
and they made it e location for next year's visit.
haha!

their place is like how cramped la.
their living room like half of mine...
and everything is like some dwarf's place la.

and wads e worst thing?
he never give us angpow!
wad a miser!
i shall slap him once everyday.
and i kept telling my mum to bring my grandma over to stay with us...
but she say she asked! but granny dun wan.
haix.
she's living in agony now la.

haix.
i feel so much for my granny...
all e food today was her money.
uncle provided nothing.
i'm pissed at her so-called son.
well, he shldnt even exist now.

slaps.

but on a happier tone!
got in touch with my relatives today.
quite fun!
haha...
and i suddenly realised how nice my place is!



to everyone out there,

enjoy ur holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds