my 200th post approaching.

195th post:

well. today was a bloody sucky day.
tired.
exhausted.
head aching.
felt like slapping OG Heads, esp e Osmoze one, since he was e last to give me e order form.
slap.

slap.

slap.

ok. enuf of slapping.
well... was bloody relieved after i could go home.
den on e bus chatted with joyce.
haha.
bloody funny =S
den reach home, ate a wonderful dinner.
unfortunately there was no soup.
haha...
now having headache.
just popped panadol.

and wads e most annoying thing that can happen to someone having a headache?
someone nagging behind.
WTH LA.
my dad was basically trying to disuade me from: -

1. blogging.
2. msn-ing.
3. reading up on stupid (or so he calls it) stuff like survivor news or other pple's blogs.
4. doing everything but homework.

wth la.
he trying to turn me into a total 100% nerd.
haha...
slap la.
den he keep trying to harp on e fact that no university wld accept me.
den started talkin abt e prospect of me flunking this yr.
"even if we fund u for Uni, u might not even make it!"
slaps la.
wth.
he's driving me to my grave.

but to prevent my financial aids from being cut off,
i tried to shoo him with a nice tone.
but noe-ing me, slap = slap.
wont be nice de.
haha...
now he pissed off again.
but not to e extent to cut my throat financially.
haha!
well...
every part of my body is aching now.
going to sleep in a while.
got Adhoc meeting tmr at 7.10
omg la.

-_-"""

haha... but O1 rawks!
i shld be enjoying it tmr. =S







to those whom sprayed water on me, WATCH OUT!
SLAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds