me these few days:




hurt.

pierced.

troubled.

sad.

careless.

tactless.

foolish.

dumb.

cried.

holding on.

not letting go.

ignorance?
nope.

change?
perhaps.

da best bdae card eva.
read, cried.

e legacy (if u remember)?
gone? hope not.

petty?
yeah. me.

disappointed in myself.

irrational?
101%

brain?
gone.

apologies?
needed. frm me.

a talk.
definitely needed. tmr.

talk with me?
i noe u dun wan to. but its a must.
look into my guilty face. pls.

opportunity?
pls give me one. one last one.

my best eva eva friend.
there, but far away.

get him back?
trying, but hard.

misunderstandings?
loads.

headaches?
loads.

O friends?
important.

forgivence?
hopefully. but will be really hard.

time?
needed.

a miserable day?
yeah. unbearable.

i noe even a million apologies wont mend ur heart.
but i'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds