haha....
with popular demand from kelvin, i shall supply a more in-depth describtion of e wonderful life of a wonderful person (aka me).
haha!

well.
wad did i do today?
woke up at 2pm.
used comp till 5pm.
go to kovan walk walk buy stuff eat drink.
came home at 7.30pm.
eat dinner slack PACK ROOM till 9pm.
online from 9pm to infinity.

haha... wad an "interesting" daily programme.
-_-""'
haha...
with e end of O1.
everything seems much more relaxed.
was so tensed up thru e past week.
but i shld say its quite a success.
well... OGLs out there. if there are any comments on O1 '06, pls tag my blog.
haha... tmr's e official start of lessons for me and e OGLs.
hopefully i'll be able to bond back into e class.
haha...
i am tired.
tired of everything but life.
hopefully life has something better for me at e finish line.
hmm.
yeah.

with the premiere of survivor panama on feb 3 in singapore,
i noe i wont be bored.
haha.
but...
e inevitable A levels is wad scares me.
it wld be a bloody hectic year.
den NS comes.
i dun even dare to think beyond NS.
wad if i become a victim to another dunking or cardiac failure NSman?
haha!
i shall remain optimistic.
-_-"""
well... its start of sch for me tmr.
it wld be a new start.

i packed my room!!!!
as stated above. haha...
so happy.
my room is like how bloody clean la.
even my mum say its good.
haha...
but if its not for CNY, i will heck.
haha!
but i did it.
since like dunno when...
haha.
damn neat room now.
going to install another wardrobe for me to put clothes i think =P
haha...
and i also asking for somemore boxes to store stuff that i wanna keep...
yep.
hopefully. my room becomes more cosy.
haha...

starting tuition with jfoo, waiyip and jlo on thurs.
excited.
at least i wont waste those hours slackin at home.
haha...

new year = new start in everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds