haix.

i hate my brother soooo much.

=P

well not really la.
but he always irritates me sooo much i feel like killing him.

RAH.

slap him to hell i tell u.
if my laptop die or spoil.

i'll slap him on his face.

feed him bacteria.

make sure he dun play computer games for e rest of his life.


RAH!

haha!

today...
i studied a total of three equations.

haix.
wth la.


den went to maris for sectionals.

hmm.
very useful.
mr. lin tuned me and zhen cheng's every note.
hmmm...
my F is flat...
my.....
more.
haha!

den.
mr. chiang came.
and we went to e foggy canteen.
cause they were fogging e area.
i was choking.
=S

den we played e single bar of INVICTUS.
FOR N TIMES.
for 3 hours.

omg la.
never did i practice so hard for a single bar.
not even for the world music contest.
haha!

hmmm...
it still sounds wierd.
but shld improve and perfect it just nice b4 e comp though.
haha!



its like.... 20 notes in a freaking 3/4 bar.
haha!


haha!
while reading my alkyl halides notes in front of e comp...
i found one arrow pointing to something tat says "not impt".
den on e other side of e paper.
i found another arrow pointing towards e SAME thing...
and it says "impt".

WTH LA.




=S
i am lagging.
forever more.
haix!
i needa catch up.
and how do i do tat?

i have no idea.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds