omg.
e unimaginable just happened.

my letter A from my keyboard just flew out again.




=(

wth la!
i am so nice to my laptop and it flies out.
=S

i was so scared cause it wasnt like last time i easily put it back.


i put it back after say 6 attempts!





omg.
haha!
i better type slower if not all my keys fly out le.
=S

today.
i completed one freaking chapter.
not even suan completed.

tmr i am gonna hide in my room for e whole day.





to finish bloody econs.


i am getting so sick of econs.

its idiotic.
its useless.
its....
RAH!




i want e exams to faster end.

but when it ends.
it means prelims.

and when prelims end.
it means a lvls.

and when a lvls end.
it means NS.




isnt this a damn sad life?

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds