oh yea!

my NS medical check up is complete!!!
=P
woots.
haha....

for all those pple whom haven gone for e test.
let me share a few pointers.

well.
my first station was e HEARING TEST.
wth la.
basically they put u in some sound proof box and u wear earphones.
they play some monotones...
of diff frequencies and u have to raise ur hand when u hear something.
corresponding to e side of e ear u hear it.
so basically u look like...


yup. i din exaggerate.
haha...

ok!
den after tat...
i went over to check another important organ!
MY EYES!
nothing much.
haha.
since dunno when.
i already have e script for eye check ups.
haha.

"take off ur glasses."
"oh. dun need. cannot see."

=P
haha....
so it was normal.

after tat...
station 3 = X-RAY STATION
also nothing much to mention.
just tat my body took in some x-rays.
haha...
i told aaron gamma rays and he slapped me.
LOL.

den...
my most dreaded station.
BLOOD TEST
=(
i dunno how i was going to go thru tat la.
haha...
once i reach e station, e guy mumble...
"take a stick and a container, instructions are in the toilet."
-_-"""
den we went into e toilet.
and followed e instructions.
haha...
e Medical Officers there are so afraid of urine. they were so scared some might splash onto their faces.
haha...
there are two v funny things tat happened.

first thing, some lady came along and the Medical Officers asked where was her stick (e one to dip into urine)...
she search her bag and took it out.
LIKE WTH.
SO DISGUSTING ALSO CAN PUT INTO UR OWN BAG.
haha...

second thing...
leslie couldnt pee.
LOL.
e person pricking fingers called his name 3 times...
and he was still in e toilet.
trying v hard to pee.
HAHA.
e i-just-cant-pee expression on leslie's face was classic.
haha.

den comes e horrifying part.

let me teach u all a new word first...

Belonephobia = fear of needles.
haha...
ok.
so aaron got pricked first.
den i got pricked.
it was.
painless.
haha!
den went into e room to draw blood.
some old man (presumely e experienced one) searched for my veins on my elbows.
cant find.
so he say...

"boy ar, i take a risk. we take e blood from here."

he pointed to my hand.
e area near e knuckles.
wth.
den he tried.
he poked one time.
tried. cant get blood. nvm.
took e needle out until left 1mm under skin.

DIG THRU MY SKIN.

TRY AGAIN.

still no blood!
wth la.
lousy pok.
den he dug thru my skin a third time.
still no blood.
cause he cant penetrate my vein.
like wth.
he shld noe that its diff to get my vein from e area due to it being able to slip easily.

noob.
den i cant take it le.
wth la.
i just withdrew my hand.
and his needle came out of me.

he still say why i move.
wth la.
so daring ar. so noobish still dare slap me.
*SLAP*
den he say i am a special case.
=S

den he said.
"i get e doctor to do for u."

WTH!
so they are bloody nurses.
...
got doctors.
shld use doctor straight away mah.

e doctor came.
he also cant see my vein in e elbow.
he say...
"feeling is more impt."
den he touch touch.
took e needle.
poke in.
blood come out.
PRO!
haha...
e old man totally got slapped.
=P

ok.
so much for e blood test section.
now i got two wounds.
e one on my hand is damn painful.
now still painful. =(

LOL.
but i am happy tat i went thru tat.
=P

after tat.
i happily went to e dental room.
he said...

"sit down."

-opens mouth-

"B43...... NM45....8521..."

all e code words.
i hear until sian.
haha...
and aaron have to go for a teeth xray!
hahahaha!
so funny.
=P

but until now i was a PES A.
haha.
den.
went into e ECG room.
they stuck suckers onto my body and measured my heart activity.
andrew's was classic.
when they took out e suckers...
andrew looked as though he has 10 nipples.

hahahahahahaha!

den go measure height and weight.
DANG IT.
i wasnt heavy enuf to make e obese BMT.
den i'll be e slimmest one there.
=(
haha...

but its ok.

next is e doctor visit.
eh. checked more body parts.
den asked questions like machine gun...

"got take drugs? got smoke? are u homosexual? ..............?"

N questions. and a one word answer.

no.

haha!
total waste of saliva.

due to a unknown skin allergy.
i became PES B.
=S
LOL.

den...
went to e Vocational Assessment Test.

too many pple le.
so they ask me and andrew go take lunch first.

den when we finish lunch and got back.
aaron was still sitting there
-_-''''''''

wth.
den when it was my turn.
went in...
and completed e test.
missed a few questions on e series part.
but...
it shld be fine.

and that was e end of my medical check up.

=P
hahaha.....

i think my phobia of needles is decreasing by the day.

=D
haha.
so happy.
=P




off i go for a nap.
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds