hmmm...
just received news that jasper's funeral is on sat.
so i have to go to his wake tmr.
and i got to go at 3.
hopefully, mr ng allows ba.
i think i'll cry tmr.
i dunno wad to expect.
not going for any funerals for like 4 + years?
haix.
saddening.
but its reality.
i've kinda got over it.
but...
e feeling is not right.
haix.
nvm abt that.
just completed my EoM.
quite satisfied.
surprise!!!
visaruth is online.
haha...
lol. complaining that Uni life is tough.
its like duh la.
haha...
prob he shld tell me more.
let me prepare for my future.
lol.
studied 4 physics chapters today.
not too bad sia.
but played a lot of hearts.
with waiyip trying ways and means to shoot me. haha...
lol.
unsucccessful.
hmm...
i shld stop blogging.
mosquitoes are feeding on me sia.
itchy.
reminder: OGL forms due tmr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds