pple wake up in the morning...
but i woke up at 12.30 today.
haha... prob really becoming a pig ba.
lol.
den studied and slacked too...
watch some Pacific Basin Competition 2005...
some place e VJ band is going next yr.
haha...
quite erxin...
got one still ok.
i dunno which category VJ band wld fall into.
prob middle range ba. oops.
haha.
but heck.
haha...
den lunch came.
wow...
chilli crab, beans, campbell soup, chinese sausage, minced meat with bean paste.
wow.
all super nice.
haha...
tracy was asking "why she never cook all these nice stuff for me."
the sole reason is i'm v likable.
full stop.
haha...
lol.
eat that crab eat until e fluids in my nose came out.
damn hot sia.
haha...
but damn shiork.
after tat...
started doing my physics past yr papers.
and i found out that my physics sucked.
wth.
i got to buck up.
reach home le den found out my whole family out w/o me.
ok.
i dun mind tat.
den called my mum to buy back dinner...
but they said it was not convenient so..
haix.
went to e hwaker centre instead.
well...
in a fine twist... i met my dad on e way.
he also have eat!
haha...
ok good.
den both of us decided to go to have western food.
haha...
walking towards e coffee shop...
my mum called.
"hey, we forgot our keys"
wth la.
i could even hear my sis in e backgrd.
which idiot leaves house w/o their keys?
haha...
altho i often do tat.
i pretty much made sure there was someone at home.
lol.
den my dad and i have to hastily tell e aunty to pack e food up.
heng they haven serve sia.
haha...
lol.
den walked back.
started raining!!!
wad luck la.
haha...
den say three people whom obviously have been shopping for a long time.
big bags here and there...
they bought clothes...
my bro and sis bought shirts...
well.
obviously i have to go do my own shopping.
slaps.
haha...
tmr's physics SPA skill CD...
well.
gd luck to all!~

sometimes i wish to forget it.
but it's difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds