most productive day in my whole life man.
hmmm.
lets start frm band prac.
from sometime ago...
heard e wonderful TKWO play e nice nice Aerodynamics.
hmmm.
a young and cute ben thinks "oh no... i'll never get to play it."
well...
now.
e older but cuter ben played it yest.
e atmosphere was damn funny.
due to the fact that many parts are too diff for some pple.
me too.
lol.
i was telling waiyip how "simple" my part is.
but when e conductor started... i just got stunned sometimes.
haha.
after band prac.
we wanted to study.
tot of 24 hrs McDonalds at hougang green...
but due to our road-dumbness...
we took e wrong bus and ended up at kovan.
at kovan just open a new chicken rice stall leh.
queue like SUPER long.
and andrew went to queue.
by e time me, andrew, hs and jy got to e stall...
waiyip and kel even finished their deserts le. -_-".
well...
but e chicken rice is superbly NICE la.
and oily at e same time but heck.
haha.
after tat went to BK...
studied till they closed.
den andrew went home. haha...
but e rest of us still quite perked by e coffee.
so... we went to hougang green!!!
haha...
studied,
studied,
and studied.
till 6am!!!! OMG.
haha...
i was v proud of myself man.
if everyday was liddat how nice wld tat be.
haha...
den my mum was quite angry at me.
ate state of my house.
haha.
she actually said they'll come back to singapore on sunday afternoon.
but after which decided to come back 1 day earlier.
wth la.
was intending to pack e house up today.
sorry to my PW grp members...
somehow grounded by my mum...
and tired too.
haha...
gonna meet u all at a later time. haha...
hmmm.
hols over le.
cya guys in sch tmr!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds