i still feel the same way...
even though i was tired.
tossed and turned on bed for 30 mins yest thinking abt what we done together.
i remembered something else...
he was my co-anchor for PSL in 2004.
that brought back more vivid memories.
i'm depressed...
everyone's telling me to get over it.
but i cant.
prob not for e SR.
he's considered in e closest junior category in my MSHS life.
haix.
heard tat his funeral is this sunday.
i'll be going.
i'll be going.
with alan. and prob yaoquan.
and yaoquan haven even got e news.
haix.
shant talk abt it too much.
now lets talk abt happy stuff...
just came back from MP.
been studying with jfoo db and waiyip.
quite productive.
did three chapts. Waves, Circular Motion and Kinetic Theory.
i'm satisfied ba.
but due to the event... i'm still not tat stable emotionally.
i guess.
i might look happy and laugh and smile.
but deep inside.
i sitting on bus also think of him.
listen to mp3 also think of him.
haix.
this is a small part of one song i heard on my way back....

Goodbye - Spice Girls
There will come a day
When you will be able, able to say
Never mind the pain, all the aggravatio
You know there's a better way
For you and me to be
Look for the rainbow in every storm
Fly like an angel heaven sent to me
Goodbye my friend(I know you're gone, you said you're gonebut I can still feel you here)
It's not the end(You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)
So glad we made it, time will never change it
.
.
.
No no no no(You know it's time to say goodbye)
No no no no(And don't forget you can rely)
No no no no(You know it's time to say goodbye and don't forget on me you can rely)
No no no no(I will help, help you on your way)
No no no no(I will be with you every day)
No no no no...

i dunno how i'm feeling.
haix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds