haha...
i'm in great shape and figure now...
will be back tmr!! woohoo.
but i'll be a bit weak and stuff...
dont try to tempt me with carrot cake... western food...
i'll not fall for it. haha.
den need to take medicine everytime i eat.
so sianx lorx.
haha...
today was ok lorx.
went for PW meeting.
quite ok ba...
as usual, after e meeting, db me and fj went shopping.
-_-"
in my state...
i returned home with sore legs again.
got to eat medicine.
zi zhao de. (my mum said tat). haha.
tmr will be a great start... hmmm. yups.
prob someone will have to take over my morn duties for a while man.
haha... sorry to tat person. lol.
but i haven found that person yet...
**edited: i've found him. THANKS FRANCIS. haha... treat u to lunch one of these days ya. **
i'll try my best to find one.
haha. and treat him/her to something soon. haha...
just found out frm waiyip tat he have been keeping my notes and stuff.
haha. thanks a lot.
haha... such gd frens v diff to find ya. haha.
and e horrifying thought of all e tutorials and e promo timetable is enough to scare me tmr.
haha...
i'll pull thru.
shld seriously start to do some thing for my promos.
for my 'A's in e promos...
not for absent.
i'll work hard man. haha...
i hope.
to my PW grp. we better work hard.
i just got some horrible fact from jfoo's tagboard they finished e WR le!!!!. haha...
we better buck up. lol.
so many things for me to do.
pls give me more time.
haha.
cant wait to see u guys tmr!!!
well, we'll only wait till tmr to noe if i'll go to sch.
lol.
cya guys!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds