9 days since i've attended a full day's worth of lessons.
and it just has to be e longest day of e week.
DREADFUL MONDAY.
oh, how i hate it.
i hate e 3 lectures, i hate e numerous tutorials.
i hate school life.
i hate everything except pcme.
i hate... ermx.
haha... today was kinda ok...
actually.
i think its just because of my mentality and stuff.
lol.
after sch... as it was on my way home.
dragged myself to accompany waiyip to get his new phone @ PP.
wah...
haha...
i realised something...
waiyip always spends big money when i'm with him.
MD.
handphone.
digi cam.
netherlands trip.
etc...
i think e i at least saw him transact thousands of dollars le...
omg.
if waiyip suddenly decide to save money, dont go out with me.
haha...
other den that. today was a good wake up call.
got my promos timetable le.
time to start working.
but i noe i wont.
haha. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds