was v tired yest nite after i reached home.
went online till abt 12.30am.
den decided to go to sleep.
abt 3.30am i woke up.
dunno why will wake up.
i doubt is jetlag.
my legs were feeling like hell.
aching like shit.
first time in my entire life i struggled to sleep due to aching legs for like 1 hr?
den i cant take it anymore.
went to wake my mum up.
she was quite concerned abt her precious son.
immediately took some gel thingy and started rubbing it on for me.
v cooling. and heart warming.
haha. den i went back to sleep successfully.
normally, i'd wake up only at abt 1 or 2.
but i woke up at 11+ today.
even my granny was surprised.
reason?
my legs...
still feeling terrible.
if i'm a little madder, i'd have chopped it off.
haha.
den i applied more things this morn.
its getting better, it better be.
haha.
my mum told me she was so worried in e morn when i woke her up.
she tot something happened.
haha... v nice horx.
my mum is so nice.
as nice as me.
prob is yest walk too much and plus e accumulated tiredness.
haha. so i think waiyip prob cant even stand up now.
since he walked all e way from marina bay to suntec city crossing the s'pore river.
lol.
ok la... i needa go rest...
rest = sleep.
haha...
happy 40th birthday Singapore!
I love u!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds