hmmm. why e title today?
haha.
abit odd.
lol.
let me tell u wad happened during dinner today.
hmmm.
well, i was kinda late and they started w/o me.
so. i had to have my dinner with my sister.
once she came home after her NPCC, she was complaining abt how her stomach ache.
oh gosh. den just continued to whine and whine...
haha.
den i tried e dishes out...
hmmm e fish was a bit too spicy.
den e soup was my favourite soup.
my mum's a great cook...
her soups are to die for.
haha... i had two bowls la. lol.
e soup was duck with salted veg...
SUPER NICE.
haha... prob i never go home for dinner for too long le.
haix. kinda guilty.
tat was e best dish on earth.
den she forced me to eat my most hated veg. some mao gua.
normally, i'll be able to just slide it down my throat.
this time, e first bite.
it was DISGUSTING.
it tasted like shit.
i told my mum straight in her face never to cook it again.
well, not too sure if she was hurt... haha.
but who cares. it was disgusting.
and thruout my dinner, i was like telling her how she managed to cook e best and e worst of food.
haha. she was kinda amused.
so... i guess it was ok to criticize her.
hmmm. now back to sch for a week le.
last week at this time, i was practicing out in e cold outside e hostel.
shivering and wearing a glove.
i was cold.
it's 3pm over there... wished i was there now instead of hot singapore.
suddenly remember e cold we suffered there.
e pain we suffered.
e joy when we got our results.
when i heard Jericho...
haix. thats e power of memories...
it can make u forget anything that is bad.
well... i did forget everything during that ten mins of Jericho.
but can it keep playing on forever?
haha. i doubt so.
but nevertheless...
pple shld live their lives happily.
as this is wad they're created for.
so pple... live happily k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds