hmmm. thurs went docs again... and did some tests...
as mentioned in e previous blog... was a urine test.
got protein lorx.
tats abt it...
and i got some medicine...
den friday morn... i couldnt drag myself out of e bed.
so my mum said might as well rest one more day...
fine.
den tat day... my hands started trembling.
my head started its funny routine.
at some spots, suddenly will be very painful.
den one second later, not pain anymore...
and that repeats itself in a frequency.
oh no...
den i told my mum @ night.
she was scared lorx.
den wanted to take me down to SGH for a full body check up le.
haha... i told her dunneed.
den she say ok. but she made me promise to go to polyclinic again tmr...
ok... nothing much to lose.
i said ok.
den she say my dad will accompany me.
oh no. i regretted it.
haha... my dad will always say stupid things to e doc de... haha.
but who cares.
as long as i dun need go hospital tat's fine.
den today lorx.
morning my dad went to queue up for me lehx.
so touched.
he was supposed to wake me up and queue together de lorx.
but he let me sleep for 45 more mins.
haha...
den went to e same doc for e third time within 1 week.
haha...
Dr. Tan Eng Chun.
haha...
thanks for being so patient with me.
den my dad told him abt my symptoms.
den he suspect thyroid (spelling correct i hope)... infection.
oh well.
same as my dad he suspects a stroke too. -_-""
he asked me to grab his fingers as hard as possible.
welll, i almost fractured his hand.
den he asked me to touch my nose with my index finger and den touch his (floating in mid-air).
oh well. a piece of cake.
haha... den he sent me for a ECG... electro-cardiac graph if i'm not wrong.
oh no.
electro.
haha.
den e nurse asked me to lie down...
pasted some strips on my body.
den i tot got electricity...
i so scared.
haha...
in e end dun have.
so perfect.
haha.
den went back to Dr. Tan.
he say its normal (*phew*).
haha...
den he said "erm... now u can go for a blood test."
OH NO.
MY WORST FEAR.
haha...
den my dad was like u go for it. i give u 100 bucks.
i try to heighten e price. -_-"
he said 200.
i still said no.
haha... but in e end i of course went in la.
haha. its ok... just sore now.
in e end he gave me some monetary reward. haha...
a little only. so cheapskate. lol.
but better den nothing. haha...
so... i'm still feeling lethargic.
haix.
but i'll try my best to go to sch on mon.
hmmm.
hope so.
haix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds