haha...
today nothing much to say.
studied w jinyan and andrew in e lib.
not too bad.
i finished 8.2 and 8.3
mr ho will be so proud of me. -_-"
haha.
den was flipping thru chem and decided i had no mood.
so ya.
went home.
watched "stairway to heaven" w my family.
damn nice show.
I WAN TO SLAP TAT TWO BITCHES TO OUTER SPACE
i feel sooooo much for tat poor gal.
haix.
to all human beings out there...
those who haven start watching...
pls buy vcd.
dun bother going after e TV schedule.
haha...
u'll bang e television hard when its commercial time.
haha.
den my dad was quite pissed with us occupying his room
making comment like. "slap tat bitch"
haha...
he's planning to borrow e set of vcds from his fren who open a vcd shop.
den he wan us to finish asap.
haha.
tats my dad.
haix.
i'm seriously dead.
just realised frm waiyip tat i totally forgot abt e chem test!.
oh no.
but heng clary also haven study...
we'll study tmr.
haha... die le
God bless me.
haha...
gd nite.

next post highlight:"JC FORBIDS STUDENTS BLOGGING."
which JC is tat...
find out in e next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds