haha...
current location = council room.
some location which i didnt really visit for like months.
hmmm. yest was so angry i didnt even use e net.
or shld i say, i COULDN'T use e comp.
my dad was so pissed with me, he decided to silently hog e comp.
den i ok lor. sat on e sofa.
watched tv.
as i didnt usually watch tv, my mum was like asking me wad i was doing.
den i told her i needed to print an essay.
ok, she screamed @ my brother, cause they decided to take turns.
-_-"
haha... ok i got e comp, but i knew i better dont do anything except print that essay.
but my printer was like down... and i just remembered.
after e netherlands trip, i kinda lost track of everything around me and my life.
i fell sick.
i was dejected and sad.
haix.
nothing could describe my life after e trip.
but nvm man.
according to waiyip, FREDA actually told him we might be going to hong kong and genting probably.
he never tell me lor.
but nvm waiyip is e more succulent, oops i mean popular one.
haha...
too bad la. but nvm. as long as i noe can le.
that means i'm going off again!!! wee! haha...
lol. today was e first day of our project subway.
kinda successful but there are still like 3 sandwiches and 3 cookies left... hmmm.
haha...
many pple are eyeing them with a hungry stomach, not including me.
now, i am beside a sleeping dory, whom laughed like there was no tmr yesterday. haha
have a good rest ya.
i shld go have my rest too. haha.
~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds