hmm...
2nd post today...
haha.
just realised how fragile life is in this week.
wad if i have to go before i can finish wad i wan to do.
wad wld i feel? i dunno.
not tat i've contracted some terminal disease or something.
just random thoughts.
how random? very.
also realised that there are a lot of pple who care abt me...
i so knew i was popular!!! haha...
thanks a lot to my classmates
esp. waiyip, clary, tracy, just, anna, JLo... and e rest of e 18 of u...
i lazy to think and type out names...
thanks to my council mates...
esp. charis, enqing, charlene(for taking over my duties) and e rest of u too!!
thanks to my ex-marist frens and my ex teacher =P...
esp. waiyip again, andrews, kelvin, alan, jinyan (said i was overweight fairy humphx!), hs...
and miss tan. haha. so surprised u read my blog. lol man.
almost got an heart attack... -_-""
sorry to my PW grp members...
very sorry not being able to be there with u guys for this week.
i'll do wad i can to recover asap (:
thanks to my family...
my cute dad (quoted from charis), my mum and my siblings...
my grandparents...
haha... v happy to name all...
like hong xin da jiang you mei you... haha.
thanks so much peeps...
if i forgot to thank anyone, i'll remember to do so next time.
choi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds